Saturday, January 30, 2010

IM DIFFERENT

Just start talking, okay?
Our conversation are getting better,
I know you feel it too,
I know you like me too,
So just say it already,
Because I'm tired of waiting,
And I'm not one to ask you out myself,
So you'll have to do it,
If you haven't realised I'm different yet,
Then maybe you really don't know me,
I won't come up and talk to you,
Not without a good excuse,
I won't excuse you for being dumb,
Just because I like you,
I won't excuse you if you insult me,
If you look at me funny,
Or if you laugh at me,
Just because I like you,
Because,
Guess what?
I'm different,
No one can walk all over me,
No one can pull me down,
No one can make me fall so hard other then you,
But I won't let you do that anymore,
I'm stubborn,
I'm hard-headed,
I'm intense,
I'm cut-throat,
You won't get pity from me,
Just because you 'made a mistake',
Isn't it bad enough that you made that mistake,
Not that it was an 'accident'?
Sure,
I will talk to you,
Sure,
I'll apoligize to you,
But I'd talk to anyone,
I'd apoligize to anyone if I really hurt them,
But just remember this,
Idiot isn't an insult coming from my mouth,
If I hit you,
It's because you're being an idiot,
And if I hit you,
It won't hurt,
So just remember,
That it's not your fault,
If I'm not talking to you,
Because,
Guess what?
I'm different,
Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment